Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Right now...

right now, I am...
:: feeling so exhausted from my toddler, yet I want to run around the block at how happy I am with my new bundle of joy!
:: healing easily with my labor..
:: holding little baby junior.
:: making peace with my life :)
:: remembering the days before temper tantrums.
:: marvelling how tiny her fingernails are.
:: smelling baby poopoo and breastmilk.
:: hearing the sound of her little baby breath. 
:: wondering how it's possible I love her this much.
:: relishing every single second.
:: hoping time doesn't fly past me too quickly, like it always does.
:: preparing plans for Arrolyn and Fawn.

1 comment:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i'm the middle daughter between two brothers. i always wondered what it would be like to have a sister. i'm sure it's magical. your lucky little girls. :)