Friday, May 20, 2011

38 weeks- last week being pregnant.

How far along? 
38 weeks.

Belly Size:
43 inches around still

Baby's size and development ?
 7 1/2lbs

Changes in me?
I feel trapped in my own body. I can't move, I can barely roll over. The last couple weeks are always the hardest. It's really hard that I can't even pick up Arrolyn without panting. I can't wait to hug her and pick her up and swing her around. 

Maternity clothes? 
Oh who cares about clothes right now. Get real.

Sleep? 
I'm so incredibly THIRSTY all the time so I drink water 24/7 which means no sleep at night due to going to pee about 20 times throughtout the night. I can't roll over and my pregnancy pillow isn't even helping anymore. I am straight up exhausted. Nice big cappuchino is calling my name after this is finished.

Best moment this past week? 
Getting a new car and getting our new chickies!

Movement?
Good god her head is so low in my hooha and she's pressing on SOME nerves, it hurts!!

Symptoms? 
Huge belly, Exhausted, you know..the usual

Cravings?
cupcakes!!!!! anything actually. All I wanna do is eat!

What I miss? 
ENERGY! I can't wait to actually DO THINGS.

What I'm looking forward to? 
going to the beach with my girls this summer =)

Emotions:
CRAZY!


Well, this is my last pregnancy post, I'll be induced next Thursday when I hit 39 weeks. I'm so glad I did this. I will never ever ever again in my life believe that my tummy is actually 43 inches around. Unbelieveable. I can't wait to see my babe, oh a Braxton Hicks. Gotta go! 

1 comment:

E said...

I turned 38 weeks yesterday. I hear you on the not caring about clothes and the useless preg pillow. I heard every sweet sleeping breath my husband took last night, darn him.

Good luck with #2!