Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Slowly passing days.



Today was pretty exciting, we got a new car, and we also got our chickies in. They're so unbelievably cute but I can't bring myself to pick one up because I'm scared it will peck me. Six teeny tiny little chicks now inhabit our bathroom.  I'm a lot different when I'm not pregnant. Pregnancy turns me into such a sweamish person. We're definetely turning into a full house.

Louisiana has agreed to open the Morganza Floodway, which is a double edged sword because although New Orleans and Baton Rouge will be spared, all the residences of the western LA will most likely get flooded. It's not fair, but I am grateful. Let's just hope the levees continue holding up over here. The water is still frighteningly high.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, my 38 week check-up. It's hard to believe that practically any day now I'll go into labor. I'm terrified. Way more so this time than I was with Arrolyn. I think because now I actually know what to expect. I just can't wait to complete our family and get my body/energy back. Sometimes I feel caged and trapped in my own body. It's frustrating not being able to do things physically...like take a walk. This pregnancy journey will be over soon enough, it is bittersweet. I'm excited to meet my Everly Fawn but I'm sad because I feel this pregnancy flew by so fast...

No comments: