Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dear Arrolyn,



You are our first, as the time comes closer for us to share our love and hearts with another, just know that as you sleep in your crib with your head full of dreams, and your belly full of cupcake, that I solely vow to never make you feel as though you are second, or not important anymore. You saved my life, you gave it meaning, worth living. I owe everything to you, my sweet girl. This past year and a half of your life has flown by and I do my best to cherish every single second of you still small. The three of us are about to go through a tornado of events, our lives will be flipped upside down, but I can't wait for you to meet your little sister, for you to love and protect. Your best friend from that day forth. You're my little angel, I love you more than life itself.

No comments: