Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our garden this month.

Snapdragons are my favorite flower! I forgot the name of the pink, yellow and red one but it's growing nicely. That's some catnip I tried to grow from seed. And the potted one on the ground is hibiscus. (My other favorite) I just potted that the other day.

Marigolds & Petunias. And baby pool toys. 

Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Hibiscus, two different kinds of roses (Clearly not in bloom yet) and our new herb garden.

Our poor backyard won't grow grass =(

We have lemon mint, basil, oregano, tosemary, garlic chives, mint, and the top left is a new lemon cherry tree we planted.

Orange gerbera daisy plant, and some sad flowers I tried to grow from seed.

Ryan's three pepper plants.

Cataloupe and cucumber plant.

Tomato plant, strawberry plant, and a grape tree.

Sassy girl.

Silly girl.

No comments: