Friday, May 13, 2011

37 Weeks.




How far along? 
37 weeks.

Belly Size:
43 inches around still

Baby's size and development ?
6 1/2lbs- 7lbs

Changes in me?
So incredibly disabilitating. (is that a word) I miss having my body. Can't wait to go for a nice long walk after this is all finished.

Maternity clothes? 
my black maxi. the only thing that fits.

Sleep? 
it's not bad...thank god for pregnancy pillows

Best moment this past week? 
well, there's not a whole lot i can do physically, but Megan's baby shower was fun!!

Movement?
strong, I can tell she's still free-floating though. she's not positioned and ready to go yet.

Symptoms? 
dreaded stretch marks, i pulled a muscle in my stomach, too tired to walk.

Cravings?
fresh fruit

What I miss? 
booze. 

What I'm looking forward to? 
having a nice glass of wine in a really hot bath!

Emotions:
stressed over the flood, weepy, sentimental, exhausted, hormonal.

No comments: