Thursday, April 21, 2011

34 Weeks. 6 Weeks to go!



How far along? 
34 weeks.

Baby's size and development ?
4 3/4 lbs!

Changes in me?
I don't want to jinx myself but I feel as if I've gotten a bit more energy back. Things are going good, happy family.

Maternity clothes? 
Going right now to find more skirts. I have 2 dresses and one skirt that fits.

Sleep? 
It's ok. 

Best moment this past week? 
Playing in our new baby pool, buying a new gerbera daisy plant.

Movement?
Strong movements, that's for sure.

Symptoms? 
All the extra weight is really straining on my body. 

Cravings?
Fresh fruit.

What I miss? 
Not having to edit what I do according to my size, my energy, etc.

What I'm looking forward to? 
Having my 2 girls.

Emotions:
Well, country music makes me cry if that says anything...

No comments: