Wednesday, February 23, 2011

26 Weeks



How far along? 
26 weeks.

Baby's size and development ?
1 2/3 lbs, 14 inches long. 

Changes in me?
Just getting bigger!

Maternity clothes? 
Lots of maxi dresses.

Sleep? 
Well, I'm getting it.

Best moment this past week? 
Taking Arrolyn to the park, and having her finally up and around walking.

Movement?
She's getting more regular.

Symptoms? 
SICK!! I have the flu. I feel like I've had the flu for the past month. I'm SO SICK of being sick. I'm getting antibiotics tomorrow because the pharmacy didn't have it until tomorrow. It's the flu from hell though, it started out as a fever for a couple of days, then it was a stuffy nose, and now it's in my throat and I'm coughing up like crazy. 

Cravings?
Water! I'm so thirsty but nothing is quenching this thrist.

What I miss? 
Being not sick.

What I'm looking forward to? 
Being not sick.

Emotions:
So spent.

No comments: