Wednesday, February 9, 2011

24 Weeks!



How far along? 
24 weeks.

Baby's size and development ?
A little over a pound! (an ear of corn)

Changes in me?
I am officially HUGE. Well, at least I feel it...

Maternity clothes? 
Whatever will fit. Sheesh. I bought some maternity jeans so hopefully I can wear this size throughout my pregnancy. Let's keep it in this size 2..

Sleep? 
It's ok I guess, wake up every day at 7. Arrolyn is my alarm clock. Every night around 11/11:30. I have to use a body pillow otherwise my knees start cracking.

Best moment this past week? 
Making paper flowers <3

Movement?
She's active, but it's not too strong yet. Nothing painful!

Symptoms? 
Heartburn. It's like a gross yuck feeling in my mouth.

Cravings?
Cappucino!!! All the time. And hot fries. And oatmeal pies. 

What I miss? 
Wearing mini skirts

What I'm looking forward to? 
Holding a sweet little newborn. There's nothing like a new baby. I can't wait.

Emotions:
Right now, boredom. impatience, fatigue.

No comments: