Thursday, February 17, 2011

25 Weeks!


How far along? 
25 weeks.

Baby's size and development ?
1 1/2 lbs, 13 inches long. 

Changes in me?
Belly button has officially "popped" I am so EXHAUSTED all the time. What is the deal!

Maternity clothes? 
I'm on a shopping roll. I've gotten lots of clothes this week so hopefully I won't have to experience mornings of complete aggravation and hopelessness like I did with my first pregnancy.

Sleep? 
Not great. It's uncomfortable to roll over even. I sure have a long way to go.

Best moment this past week? 
Lots of good moments. We finally have really nice weather, and mardi gras is starting, so the city is very lively. Working at Fifi's, taking Arrolyn out during the day, thrift shopping, reading, long walks, baking. 

Movement?
I can definetely feel her! Feels like she's doing little flip flops!

Symptoms? 
LOWER BACK PAIN. Yowchie!! And I currently have a headache...

Cravings?
Water and oranges.

What I miss? 
Laying on my stomach, and being really active without feeling like I've been hit by a train.

What I'm looking forward to? 
More days of beautiful weather and being pregnant in the Spring. 

Emotions:
Absolutely exhausted.

No comments: