Thursday, March 17, 2011

29 Weeks!



How far along? 
29 weeks.

Baby's size and development ?
2 & 1/2 lbs!

Changes in me?
I'm going to start measuring my stomach around because when I'm not pregnant I'm not going to believe how big I was.

Maternity clothes? 
I pretty much live in a long black maxi.

Sleep? 
Good as usual. 

Best moment this past week? 
This has been the best week ever. Went to the beach, went shopping, had lunch with old friends, booked a 2 night stay at a cabin, received my AMAZING GLITTER WEDGES, bought Bambi...it was a good week.

Movement?
Good lord I stood up earlier and actually felt her drop. 

Symptoms? 
Heartburn! Leg cracklins

Cravings?
yellow pound cake, orange cherry smoothie, fresh mozarella cheese balls.

What I miss? 
Nothing at the moment, I'm content. Well, I miss wearing high waisted shorts.

What I'm looking forward to? 
Seeing my cousin Jamie and her baby on Saturday!

Emotions:
Body tired, mind excited!

No comments: