Monday, July 12, 2010

My search for the perfect earring...

I have been lusting after these TopShop earrings:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ever since they came out, but of course, I didn't buy them. I didn't know the sell-out risk was as high as it is! And now I have been all over the internet for about a week straight trying to find something similar, and come up hands empty. The only thing I can find are cheap versions, with either cheap feathers, or no feathers, or...just beads. What's a lady to do?

3 comments:

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

i have the same exact problem. totally should have bought those.

Michal Kurtis said...

omg! I want to find these too! I love big feather related earrings.


rawhem.com

Pretty Little World said...

I saw those too, of course, like you, way too late. I hate that - when I decide I really want something long after it's easy to find it.