Monday, July 12, 2010

About me:

Q: Who are you?

A: I'm Laura, 24, from Louisiana.

Q: What is your blog URL?

A: http://diamonddiaper.blogspot.com/

Q: How did you start blogging?

A: I started heavily getting into fashion blogs and decided, hey, why not.

Q: Where do you get your ideas for your posts?

A: While browsing the internet throughout the day, I find pictures which sing to me.

Q: How would you describe your personal style?

A: hip.

Q: Who are your favorite designers and fashion muses?

A: I love Dior. Although I'd never have any occasion to wear the clothes..I love Chanel, but really..who doesn't. Balmain is a favorite. Alexander Wang. Where do I stop?

Q: What are your three fashion must-haves?

A: bodycon mini dresses, funky necklaces, red lipstick

Q: What tips / advice would you give to aspiring bloggers?

A: Do what sets your heart on fire.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Lovely q&a, love the advice u gave 2 bloggers!

<3 Kelly
sourtang.com